Saturday, September 10, 2011

man what a week!

Waking up in the morning used to be one of the toughest things for me to do back in high school, being lazy as i am i feel like a bear in hibernation when i wake up and if anybody would wake me up i would attack like one! well not really but i would be really mad and occasionally start throwing things.But getting to my point, waking up is not a big deal compared to mountains of work and study i have to bear to keep my grades up and keep my self eligible for football especially.studying has always been a hard part for me especially since its hard for me to concentrate for long times and i usually get distracted by the smallest things which eventually throw me off my concentration resulting in unfinished studying. But besides talking about studying(which i should really stop talking about since i have to deal with it 24/7) college life has so far been an experience which was worth the money and sacrifices i took just coming here to pursue my education and make myself a better person than ever before.Like Friday evening, just got out of class with nothing to do and everybody away to either watch there teams play or just to go home to enjoy the comfort of having family memebers around them i decided to head out to the Comal River (which i have been talking about going to before i ever even thought about going to Texas Lutheran since the river was a beautiful, relaxing area which is not reduced to a flowing trash can, no literally but almost there) with a couple of friends and turned out to be the highlight of the week.First getting there i thought it was closed so i went to check the front desk to find out it was just emptied so we paid the cashier and rushed to the river with absolutely nobody there. well i was so excited i didnt notice my friends avoiding the steps going into the river, so like a little kid i ran in there and just feel the heels of my feet leave the ground, and you hear me," OH DANG", and fall right on my butt and slip right into the water! Great laughter surrounded my hearing as i see my friends cracking up and pointing at me laughing and the embarrassement i just endored at that moment i felt like the kid getting panced in the playing ground or something. well moving on with my head held high and my butt in sharp pain we journeyed down the river enjoying our day off of practice, which is hard to come by now a days. My day was filled with embarassement but as well with fun and relaxation, cause nothing at that moment was more relaxing then chilling with friends and enjoying the nice, beautiful day in the river the day we went on couldnt be any better. Well ending on a good note, life is'nt perfect so slipping on my butt in front of everybody shows even the most perfect guys can look silly, just kidding of course. I didnt think this assignment would be this much fun, but now getting into the writing and looking back at the times i endured i feel like this is going to be good year not just for school but blogging as well.

jason gaona,

No comments:

Post a Comment