Friday, September 23, 2011

wow finally i realize what my parents go through!

lately, i've been feeling lazy and been sleeping way more then the usual college student most likely. When a day goes by of college, another day goes by with more homework and football practice(which has been draining practically all the life force i have inside of me) which makes my weeks feel longer than ever before. Back in high school, classes used to go by so fast that once i said an occasional "hi" to someone it was already time for me too leave. well now i have only 4 classes at the most and i feel like that is taking forever, even tho thats about 2 hours less of classes then i had before! I swear im starting to be like my parents now, knowing that all i wanna do when i get to my room is go to sleep or watch tv for the most part im starting to realize what my parent go through on a daily basis when they get back from work and dont want to talk to anyone,start arguing or anything and all they wanna do is shower up and go to sleep for the next day of work. Im starting to appreciation what my parents go through(even though it took me 18 years to finally realize that) they work so hard and go through alot of crap at work just to support us and the family. After experiencing this first hand, i have more respect for my parents and everybody else around me that i never had respect for before. I guess im starting to grow up a little bit everyday, finally realizing what my parents do and noticing why my dad starts yelling at me when i say "how was work" or anything, not knowing that they probably had a long day of work and thats the last thing they wanna talk about when they get home. Now since its the weekend, like any normal person all i wanna do is relax and enjoy my weekend until i so called get back to practice and school , aka WORK. So leaving off on a good note, hope everybody enjoys the weekend as much as im going to enjoy it and rememeber, start appreciating your parents more when you see them come back from work , so dont yell at them or start arguing cause you need money just let them relax and enjoy the couple hours rest they have , like anybody else would want.

No comments:

Post a Comment