Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Going back home

Going back home this weekend made me realize how much i missed everybody and the community so much. I hate to say it but im actually getting home sick from thinking about leaving home on the days i have to go back to Texas Lutheran to go to class.When i left wednesday evening after football practice i felt like a huge wait has been lifted off my shoulders and that now its time to have a worry free time without worrying about homework,school, practice and many more distractions.The first day i got there i literally just slept all day to catch up on my beauty sleep of course, next i just relaxed with my old friends and family and talked about the most random things. Friday night i went to watch my little cousin play with my old high school (of course they lost but thats not the point) and reconnected with alot of my old high school friends and close family friends i havent seen in months. It felt good to tell them i was actually going somewhere to do something i love and everybody was cheering for me to go to kingsville to play for the javelinas, but i just told them," dont worry i'll see about going there next year". on the last couple of days i was there i hung out with my older brother and went fishing in the night time and had a really good time, but recounting on these memories make me think of going home so bad to do the things i love and hang around the people i trust. Its fun going back home, but reality settles back in as usual and tells me i have more important things to do now like concentrate on football and academics for i could hopefully be something successful in the future. Ending on this last note, i've been through alot to get here and letting these get in my head are just holding me back from the things i need to get accomplished. Yeah college is hard but hey!! nobody ever said we were just going to walk through one door and get our college degree through the next. So see yal next week and hope yal are keeping up with my blog and keep your heads high for those of yal who go to college, you only have a rough 4 years left to graduate hopefully for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment